Applications are hereby invited from interested 2020 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level). The application which is on-line will commence on Monday 3rd August, 2020.
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission. All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 31, 2020.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
1. The applicant will visit http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application and click on the Apply Link
2. Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
3. Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
4. Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
5. Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
6. Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
7. Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
8. Fill the application Form Completely.
9. Print Application SLip.
10. Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Sunday, February 21, 2021.