Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate programme of FUTO. Candidates can, in addition, sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Deadline: June, 2021.