Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who are interested in gaining admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform candidates seeking admission to Federal University Lokoja for the 2021/2022 academic session that the ongoing Online Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been rescheduled to close on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
In compliance with the COVID-19 protocols, Federal University Lokoja (FUL) Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session will be assessed online (non-appearance). Candidates O’level result(s), UTME scores and DE certificates will be evaluated. The University admissions portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened on Thursday, November 11, 2021 for Candidates to update their registration details for the online screening exercise.
All candidates are required to follow the steps below in updating their registration details:
1. Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
2. Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2021/2022)”
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility. (If you have paid the N2,000.00 screening charge, proceed to Step 7, else proceed to step 5)
5. Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
· BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR
· CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
6. Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
7. Select your choice of programme from the dropdown (1st and 2nd choice Programme)
8. Select the 5 O’level subjects and corresponding grades that match your choice of programme. (please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
9. Carefully submit your O’level result(s) details (i.e. exam no., type & year) and upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification. (Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e. exam no., type & year) as well as wrong or used O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification).
10. Wait for confirmation of result verification.
11. Once your O’level result(s) has been confirmed, proceed to print the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the followings:
i. THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER, 2021.
ii. Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
iii. Candidates awaiting their O’level result(s) are not allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
iv. Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise shall be considered for admissions in the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through JAMB shall be considered for the screening exercise.
v. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Usman Suleman Obansa (MCIA) REGISTRAR.