This is to inform all candidates (DE and UTME) who choose Federal University Dutsin-ma as their first choice institution for 2022/2023 session that the Post UTME Screening Registration will commence on Saturday 8th January 2023 and will close on Wednesday 18th January 2023.
LATEST UPDATE: FUDutsin-ma extends 2022/2023 post utme registration deadline
The management of Federal University Dutsin-ma has extended the Post UTME registration deadline for 2022/2023 academic session earlier scheduled to end on Thursday, 12th January, 2023.
The management hereby issues an important notice that the application for the 2022/2023 is still open for registration. The new extended date and closure of the application registration is Wednesday 18th January, 2023.
Interested candidates are advised to make use of this prestigious opportunity to submit their application.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form.
- All candidates must have selected Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice and score a minimum of 140 in the 2022 JAMB UTME.
- However FUDMA requires 150 for the following courses;
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma, a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE, and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
- The date and Time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgment slip.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, 18th January 2023.
NOTE: The screening modalities will be announced in due course.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUDMA 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call any of the following numbers during work hours (8am – 4pm): 08030728712 and 08039715909. You can also send an email to email@example.com