Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED), Oyo in affiliation with Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
Candidates are to follow Underlisted steps to apply
- Go to http://eacoed.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eacoed.edu.ng
- Create an Account with a genuine email address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the provided email
- After confirmation, refresh your page or log in
- Click on Pay Application Fee
- Type your UTME score and select Application type
- Applicants will be required to pay Two thousand Naira screening application fee. Click on ACCEPT and CONTINUE and proceed to the payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment
- The receipt of payment will be sent to your email immediately after your account is debited. You can then continue with the application process by filling all your details, upload your documents and submit. You also have the option to save and submit later. After the final submission, you may download or print your application form and evidence of payment (receipt)
For help, call these numbers > 08106805885, 08035733067, 08034139478
EACOED (in affiliation with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Screening
This is to inform all applicants who applied for 2020/2021 admission into the Full-Time Degree of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo to submit the photocopies of the under-listed documents in a file to the Admission Officer, Full Time Degree Office between Tuesday, 16 March 2021 and Thursday 18 March 2021.
- 2020 JAMB Score Print-Out/Direct Entry Print-Out
- Receipt for Screening Exercise (N2,000.00)
- Application form
- WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Certificate/Notification of Result
- Portal Screening Form Print-Out.