This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is on.
The Institute of Continuing Education in collaboration with the Faculties of Arts, Management Sciences and Social Sciences is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various B.A/B.Sc. degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG.
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
- The Programmes run in the evening.
- Candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education Available Programmes
Faculty of Arts (The programmes under each faculty may appear as a drop-down list)
- Dept of Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- Dept of English Language
- Dept of European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
- Dept of History and Strategic Studies
- Dept of Philosophy
- Dept of Linguistic, African and Asian Studies (Igbo and Yoruba)
Faculty of Education (Sandwich Programmes)
- Dept of Arts and Social Sciences Education
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- Dept of Educational Management
- Dept of Education Foundations
- Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- Dept of Lifelong and Continuing Education
- Dept of Science and Technology Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Dept of Actuarial Science & Insurance
- Actuarial Science
- Dept of Employment Relations and Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (IRPM)
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Dept of Mass Communication
- Dept of Sociology
- Dept of Social Work
- Dept of Psychology
UNILAG ICE Admission Entry Requirements
The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) requires that candidates possess at least one of the following to qualify for admission into any of its programmes.
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE (O’ level) or equivalent with Credit in at least (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- GCE (A’ Level) or Cambridge Examination or equivalent with principal passes in at least two (2) relevant subjects.
- Diploma certificate (OND or HND) from any polytechnic or NCE from any college of Education approved by the government.
- A First Degree of the University of Lagos or any other comparable institution approved by the Senate.
- A JUPEB result with a minimum of 2.00 Point.
- In addition, Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and must fulfil any other requirement set by the Faculty/Department where the programme is domiciled. Visit ice.unilag.edu.ng for details.
- Candidates are required to participate in an entrance examination
How to Apply for UNILAG Part-Time Admission Form
- Log on to the JAMB CAPS website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain a JAMB registration number.[Can be easily done from JAMB approved CBT centres]. NO UTME EXAM is required.
- Log on to the UNILAG application portal applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click “Start Fresh Application”
- Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
- Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
- Return to the application portal (applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
- Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
- Submit one of the hard copies of the completed forms in colour prints to the Department you have applied to or to the sandwich office for Faculty of Education programmes.
- Candidates are required to participate in an entrance examination for these programmes which will be in English Language and General Paper. For Management sciences, Mathematics is inclusive.
- Candidates are expected to be at the examination venue by 7.45 am with a color print of their application forms.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
- Date of the qualifying examination will be announced through the ICE website and via text messages to candidates.
For further enquiries,
Contact us at: Institute for Continuing Education, Top Floor, Bookshop Building, University of Lagos. www.ice.unilag.edu.ng
Mobile no: 08169510970 You may also call any of the following numbers:
Faculty of Arts: 07030192744, 09078485658, 08168686636
Faculty of Management Sciences: 08028478319,
Faculty of Environmental Sciences: 08038347237
Faculty of Social Sciences: 08028939712, 08066751389, 08033326802, 08055710668, 0808770548, 08033047973
0 responses on "University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2022/2023 Part-Time Degree Admission Form [ICE]"