This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) during the 2022/2023 academic session that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
How to Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List
Currently, the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Poly Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions/.
- Click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and password in the required columns and then click login.
- Finally, click on “Admission Status” on your dashboard to view your status.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000).