Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
ELIGIBILITY: REGISTRATION AND SCREENING
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH) Igboora hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME to log on to OYSCATECH, Igboora admissions website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose the College are urgently required to apply for change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
1. School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
2. School of Plant Sciences
3. School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
4. School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
5. School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 120 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must complete OYSCATECH admission online form and upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates are expected to upload clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦1000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission
- Candidates who provides false information to secure admission into any programme of the Polytechnic and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the Polytechnic will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- You are expected to have successfully study and fully understand the requirements for the Department you seek Admission.
- All Application Payments are through the College payment portal, on no account should you give your payment to anybody.
- Admission to OYSCATECH is free and you are not expected to give any form of payment (kind/cash) to anyboby