Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ondo State College of Health Technology, Akure (COHELTECHA) formerly Millennium Ondo State School of Health Technology, Akure (SOHELTECHA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Department Of Health Information Management
- Department Of Environmental Health
- Department Of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Department Of Community Health
- Dental Technician
- Department Of Public Health Nursing (HND)
- Department Of Pharmacy Technician (Pha)
a. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIANS
Candidate must have at least, five (5) Credit Level Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings which must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. Within a space of five (5) years prior to enrolment with Medical Laboratory Science of Nigeria (MLSCN).
b. DENTAL TECHNICIANS
Candidate must have at least, five (5) Credit Level Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings which must include English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. A combination of results must be of the same exam i.e NECO/NECO, WAEC/WAEC.
c. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
Admission Requirements For ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN are At least three credits and two passes in BIOLOGY, Chemistry, MATHS, ENG, GEO, AGRIC.
Method of Application
- Kindly log on to http://www.soheltecha.edu.ng
- Navigate to the Services/Units tab, click on it
- Then, click on Payment, then Admission form.
- Choose whether to pay manually or online.
- After the payment, fill the application form and submit.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for reference and exams.
Entrance Examination Dates, Time and Venue
Ondo State College of Health Science and Technology entrance examination has been schedule to commence from Monday 11th January to Friday 15th January, 2021. See full timetable below:
- Monday 11th January 2021: Community Health Department (9am – 4pm)
- Tuesday 12th January 2021: Community Health Department (JCHEW/RETURNEES) 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday 13th January 2021: Medical laboratory Department (9am – 4pm)
- Thursday 14th January 2021: PHARMACY, DENTAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION DEPARTMENTS (9am – 4pm).
- Friday 15th January 2021: CONTINUATION OF DAY 4 AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT (9am – 4pm).