Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme.
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Five (5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
A candidate is only allowed to combine his/her result if it is from the same examination body, e.g. WAEC, and GCE or NECO and its GCE.
CLOSING DATE: 30th April 2021.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Saturday 15th May 2021.
TIME: 8 am prompt.
VENUE: School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
NOTE: Come along with a pen, pencil, eraser, and payment slip.
How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission
The cost of the form is Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200).
- Make a formal application to the Principal, School of Nursing NAUTH, Nnewi with a certified recent passport (4 copies)
- Enclose a photocopy of all credentials
- Pay Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200) in any Bank to NAUTH Account with Remita and obtain a receipt. Attach your photograph to the receipt, make a photocopy and return the photocopy of the receipt with the photograph to the Admissions Office, School of Nursing, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- There would be no entry into the examination hall without the payment receipt.
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirement and satisfy the panel will be considered for admission.
- Do not purchase forms from anywhere or anyone outside of the School of Nursing NAUTH premises Nnewi.
- Adhere to Covid-19 rules. That is no mask, no entry.