Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management(HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form
All forms cost N6,500 only payable to
Account Name: NKST CHT MKAR
Account Number: 1012086938
Bank: Zenith Bank
For more enquiriesContact: +2348032899341,