Applications are invited from the general public into the ND/HND Nursing Programme of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October, 2022
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2021 and scored a minimum of 160
- In addition to the above, candidate must have a medical fitness report.
- Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Method of Application
Application Form can be obtained from the Registrar Office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N15,500 only.
Interview holds from 14th – 16th September, 2022 by 8 am daily at the School premises.
Interview will take the form of written aptitude test, oral interview and screening of Original O-level results.
N.B: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the interview
Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
APPLICATION ENDS: 6th September, 2022.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
08035735051, 08189800178, 08023709423 (Calls only)
DISCLAIMER : The College hasn’t authorized anyone directly/indirectly to act as admission agent, neither is the admission form to be filled online.