Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? If yes – the Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program is designed for you.
Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place.
At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
Microsoft Software Engineer Responsibilities.
- Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people.
- Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- As a SWE, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft Internship Program Eligibility.
- Applicants should be currently pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with at least one semester/quarter/term remaining after internship;
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred;
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience;
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred;
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
Microsoft Internship Program Benefits.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program.
Due to nature of the Intern Program they are currently prioritizing applications from students with a final graduation date in 2021. Nevertheless candidates graduating in 2022 and beyond may apply as well.
Applicants are required to upload their CV before submitting application.