Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PLEASE NOTE: Lectures for ALL the programmes will be holding in Epe Campus.
LASU Sandwich Courses
B.SC [ED], B.A [ED] and B.ED: FOUR  AND FIVE  YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Health Education
- Computer Science Education
- Political Science Education
- Business Education
- English Education.
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Guidance and Counseling Education.
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings, and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credits Pass in Literature in English and English Language at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Health Education; Political Science Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics, with three other subjects including Biology /Health Science at “O” Level or its equivalent.
- Health Education Major: [i] A Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics [ii] Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from the School of Health Technology Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language, and Mathematics are also eligible.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in place of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language, and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission Form
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. However, candidates are requested to forward a soft copy of their on-line application form and scanned “O” Level result checker card(s) used only once to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should read – Epe, application form number, name and course.
The hard copy of the on-line application form attached to copy of the used “O” Level result checker card(s) should be submitted to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme, Ojo Campus.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/another account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Six  weeks from the date of this publication
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday, 14th August 2021 at 3-in-1 lecture theatre (Hall 1 and 2) by 8:00 am. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all their credentials.