The management of the Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW), Taraba State is now selling the post UTME/Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW), founded in 2005 is a community-owned and promoted institution of higher learning licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It offers 15 programmes at the Undergraduate level and operates three (3) Colleges, namely, Social and Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences and Education. All the programmes are accredited by the National Universities Commission. It also has two (2) Centres and a Post-Graduate School is being planned. It aims at being one of the leading tertiary education providers and a research-led University, which responds to the developmental needs of the community.
Kwararafa University Courses
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting,
- B.Sc Economics,
- B.Sc Business Administration,
- Sc Political Science and International Relations,
- B.Sc Public Administration,
- B.Sc Sociology,
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies,
- B.Sc Mass Communication,
- B.Sc Geography
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- B.Sc Biology,
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Statistics,
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed Educational Management,
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling,
- B.Ed Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Admissions into Kwararafa University, Wukari is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all College and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Kwararafa University Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
- Passes in two IJMB/JUPEB courses out of the three
How to Apply for Kwararafa University Post UTME Form
Forms are obtained for the sum of N7,000 seven thousand naira only payable to Kwararafa University Zenith Bank account number 10112472423 and the bank teller presented to the university bursary for issue of application forms.
For more information you can call 08109789030,08125104970.