This is is to inform the general public that the Kwara State Polytechnic Post utme form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. Registration has commenced.
This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Pre-Admission Screening.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
- Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N3,500.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php
- Enter your jamb registration number and your password (ie your surname) in the appropriate columns
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- Registration closes on 16th August 2022.
- Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise
If you have any questions on Kwara poly post utme form, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you as soon as we can. Alternatively, you can call 08030832789, 07035236096.