The Kogi State Science, Technical Education and Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with qualifications in Education related fields to apply for teaching vacancies in Public Secondary Schools across the State as detailed below:
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment – Available Teaching Positions
- Agricultural Science Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
Social Science/Commercial Subjects
- Civic Education
- Business Studies
- Trade Subjects
- Financial Accounting
- Home Management
- Social Studies
- English Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- French Language
Technical and Vocational Subjects
- Carpentry and Woodworks
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Welding and Steel Fabrication
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment – Required Minimum Qualifications
- Applicants must possess University Degree in Education and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Education in relevant subjects to be taught or in related disciplines.
How to Apply for Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Interested applicants are expected to visit https://recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng OR click on TEACHERS RECRUITMENT APPLICATION on STETSCOM Website Homepage at: https://stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng/ to begin registration. Note: Applicants are expected to have active phone number and valid email address to complete application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS and E-mail for pre-employment aptitude test.
- Application opens from 10th – 21st August 2022
The general public is to be aware that:
- Teachers affected by staff audit are to be recalled provided that such teachers were not disengaged on account of fraud or criminality.
- There would be absorption of qualified PTA Teachers who have record of satisfactory and consistent performance in the schools where they are serving.
- Retired teachers with physical energy and mental capacity who are willing to be engaged on contract basis.