The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, has released the National Diploma (ND) full-time admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the polytechnic post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List
Currently, Kogi State Poly prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the Kogi Poly website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_list.
- Select your Academic Year i.e. 2020/2021.
- Finally, click on the ‘View List’ button to access your admission status.