The management of the Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) Admission List
Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) prospective students can access their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.