The Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its degree programmes affiliated with Bayero University, Kano (BUK) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Degree Admission List
Currently, Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Degree prospective students are advised to check their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.