Are you a Nigerian Entrepreneur? Do you have a business between 0-3 years in need of funding? The Call for Application for the #IBPlcKickstart2021 is on!
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.
Kickstart is also available within other countries in Africa, as an initiative of the Africa Zone of the AB InBev Group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.
Who Can Apply for International Breweries Kickstart Programme
- Applicants should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Fluent in English language (read, write and speak).
- Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
- Business should be in one of the following areas:
- Agriculture – (Maize, Rice and Sorghum value chain and others)
- Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
- Renewable Energy
- Water Stewardship
- Modular Retailing (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3 years.
How to Apply for International Breweries Kickstart Programme
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form.
Deadline: Not Specified.