The Osun State Government has announced an Essay Competition to mark the 2021 National Independence. The competition is for students from both Secondary Schools and Tertiary institutions in the state.
SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Topic– “Using SWOT approach, discuss extensively Osun State 30th Anniversary and the future ahead: My Perspective“
- Topic– “Unveiling the security architecture and daunting challenges in all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria and proffer working solutions towards a peaceful, sustainable and indivisible Nigeria“
Who Can Submit Entries for Osun State Government Essay Competition
- Submissions are open to students who are either citizens of Osun State or residents in Osun State.
How to Participate in Osun State Government Essay Competition
- The essay must not be less than 1,200 words for Secondary School Students and not less than 1,800 words for Tertiary Institution Students.
- Entries must be submitted as attachments in Microsoft Word or PDF format ONLY
- Detailed information of the entrants should be included at the beginning of the essay which must include, name contact address, name of school or institution, email address, phone number.
- All entrants must attach their Local Government Identification Certificate and School Identity Card.
- The deadline for the submission of all entries is Tuesday, 31st of August, 2021.
- All entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
POWERED BY THE MINISTRY OF REGIONAL INTEGRATION & SPECIAL DUTIES For Enquiries, Call 08030712191, 08037004653, 08052138624