The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
- STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission lists are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Fee. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission on/before the stipulated deadline as stated in the registration guideline should consider the admission forfeited. You will be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) being part of the total payable sum as Clearance Processing Fee upon the Clicking “Click Here to Accept Admission Offer” button.
Alternatively, the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUOYE admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.