Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Pre-degree I: Candidates with deficiencies in their Olevel results
Pre-degree II: Those with the minimum requirements for university admission but could not secure admission.
Note: Both programmes are available in Arts, Social Sciences and Science.
Note that Candidates MUST Register for 2021/2022 JAMB/UTME with the relevant subject combinations as specified in the University’s website to secure admissions into 100 level. These programmes run in one academic session.
FULOKOJA Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
The minimum academic qualification is five O’Level credits which will include English and Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects In not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Pre-Degree Admission Form
Sales of the form commence on Thursday, July 1 and end Tuesday, August 31, 2021, on payment of a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only. Candidates are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the Application Form:
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Predegree Portal and create an Account
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment Iv. Return to the Predegree Portal and complete the application form v. Make a printout of your completed application form
These programmes are available in the following outreach centres:
- Federal University Lokoja, Ayetoro-Gbede, Outreach.
- Federal University Lokoja, Adankolo Campus.