Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology & Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry & Biochemistry).
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (with Options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machine).
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power & Plant).
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Foundry Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENT STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents