The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the ND full-time admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the BIDAPOLY post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
BIDAPOLY admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE SUPPOSED TO GET ADMISSION ‘ALERT MESSAGE’ THROUGH THEIR MOBILE PHONES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS FROM YOUR RESPECTIVE APPLICATION PORTAL BY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE OUTLINED BELOW:
- Go to Bida Poly admission status checking portal at https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, login and click on the ‘ADMISSION STATUS’ link to access your Bida Poly ND full-time admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.