Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida Full Time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Dear Applicant, 2020/2021 Application form is now open for editing/correction/update of results till on or before 23rd January, 2021.
A) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1 Department of Biological Sciences
ii) Environmental Biology
2 Department of Chemical Sciences
3 Department of Hospitality Management
i) Hospitality Management
4 Department of Physics
5 Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
6 Department of Business Administration and Management
i) Business Administration and Management
7 Department of Marketing
8 Department of Public Administration
i) Public Administration
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
i. Farm Power and Machinery
ii. Post-Harvest Technology
iii. Soil and Water Engineering
10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
i) Chemical Engineering
11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology
i) Civil Engineering
12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
i. Electronics and Telecommunication
ii. Power and Machines
13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
i. Plant Engineering
ii. Manufacturing Engineering
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
14 Department of Architectural Technology
i) Architectural Technology
15 Department of Building Technology
i) Building Technology
16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
i) Estate Management and Valuation
17 Department of Quantity Surveying
i) Quantity Surveying
18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
i) Surveying and Geo-informatics
19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
i) Urban and Regional Planning
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
20 Department of Accountancy
21 Department of Banking and Finance
i) Banking and Finance
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
22 Department of Computer Science
i) Computer Science
23 Department of Mass Communication
i) Mass Communication
24 Department of Office Technology and Management
i) Office Technology and Management
The Polytechnic also runs Two (2) year full National Diploma (ND) in all the above listed programmes including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Bida as 1st choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as first choice can equally apply provided they are willing to change institution.
- Candidates must possess Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two settings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply but would be required to upload their results when available before being admitted.
Method of Application
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link” by the right hand side.
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form and then proceed to fill the form online.
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is hereby Extended Till Further Notice.
NOTE: The Printing of Acknowledgement page is compulsory, because it confirmed recipient of your successful application.
For enquiries, Email us at email@example.com or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana