This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) 2020/2021 academic session Post-UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti ND admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
Currently, candidates can only access their Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ado Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Poly website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available Ado Poly website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.