Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Forestry Jos (FCFJOS) Higher National Diploma (HND) and pre-ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Higher National Diploma in Forestry Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Horticulture and Landscape Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Crop Production Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Pest Management Technology (2 Academic Years)
RECOMMENDED: FCFJOS Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time.
Candidates should have obtained a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma Certificate in Forestry, Agriculture or Related disciplines and at least a 1-year post graduate field experience. In exceptional cases, National Diploma examination that had two or more years of cognate experience in the specific field may be considered into any of the HND programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates for HND and Pre-ND programmes should write or call personally for application forms from the College on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) respectively.
Application forms can also be obtained from:
Federal College of Forestry, Jos, Plateau State.
For more information or enquiries please contact : 08062587374 or send an email to email@example.com.