The Management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to https://nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng/Post_UTME2021/APPLICATION/AdmissionChecker.aspx
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required box.
- Finally, click on the PROCEED button to access your FCE (Special) admission status.
For further information call 07037915680 or 08050920222.