Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Federal Polytechnic Idah Two years Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
On this page, we will show you available courses, how to apply, and other vital information
FED POLY IDAH HND FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management;
Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science
-Food Science and Technology
-Hospitality Management Technology
-Science Laboratory Technology with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry
-Mathematics and Statistics
-Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with options in:
(ii) Power/Machine; Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option);
Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation;
Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
Urban and Regional Planning.
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
PROGRAMME DURATION & CENTRE:
The duration for the programme is Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters. While the center is ‘The Federal Polytechnic, Idah Campus’
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Form.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log on to the address https://secure202admission.fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the On-Line Application Tab;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the School website (https://secure202admission.fepoda.edu.ng/) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”;
- print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents.
The closing date for the application is Friday, 16th September, 2022.
Entrance Exam Date
The Screening exercise for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah on Saturday, 17th September, 2022.