The Postgraduate School, Ekiti University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the various Full-Time Masters and PhD programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Geography & Planning Science
- Political Science
- History & International Studies
- A first degree with at least a second class honours qualification in the related area from EKSU or from any other recognized University.
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university plus a PGD in the relevant area.
- Any other qualification as may be approved by the University Senate.
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from EKSU or any recognized University.
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognized/approve.
Method of Application
1. Pay for the Postgraduate admission form by clicking on https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-drown list of applications will appear, click on ‘Post-Graduate’
4. It will take you to a Signup Page, where you will create an account
5. On successfully sign-up, locate sign in and login to your dashboard
6. You will see list of available applications, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number
that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata
9. Click on submit button to complete your application
NB: EKSU Postgraduate Application form cost Sixteen Thousand Naira (N16,000) only.
28th February, 2021.