There’s this idea among many people that social media is a place where to meetup with friends, find old once and make news friends. We spent lot of time using facebook, twitter, google, yet only few people have been able to understand how these tools can be used to improve their business.
Just as Facebook will say on its login page “Facebook is free and will always be” but i wonder if anyone will build an infrastructure as huge as facebook with the aim of not making profit, if Mark is one of the richest in the world and all he does is offer the world a platform he tagged free, then why are you not taking the same advantage and make people buy you, your product, through the same platform.
In this course, i will be taking you on the basics on how you can also use the social media to improve your business or how you can get paid for what you love doing just like woli Arole, Mark Angel Comedy, Woli Agba etc. We are going to guide you through all the needed knowlege to not only have fun while using social medial platforms such as, Facebook, Twitter, Google, youtube, Linkedin, Vimeo etc. but also make it an essential tool for your business development.
Schedule for the course:
RAPHEX Educational Services & Concept Office
Course: Social Media Marketing(4hrs Daily)
Time：10:00am – 2:00pm
A15 Kollington Plaza, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oke-Ado Ibadan, Oyo State
Enquiry Number :
Terms & Condition
- Participant must attend to all classes and complete all exercises.
- Participant who take this course but failed the exam can re-take the same course once for free in within 1 year.
- Retake students can Computer Application Exam at a 10% off discount price.
- Course will only commence if more than 3 students are enrolled. In the case where less than 3 students are enrolled, Eduwheel shall notify the participants in no less than 48 hours prior to the original scheduled course date and students who enrolled shall be given the option to postpone or cancel the partaking of the course and exam.
- Eduwheel reserves the right to make changes to the exam date, time and venue at Eduwheel’s discretion, in which case Eduwheel School shall notify the participants in no less than 48 hours prior to the original scheduled exam time and participants will be given the option to reschedule or cancel the partaking of the exam.
- Eduwheel School reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
No Reviews found for this course.