Digital Marketing is a method of advertising delivered through digital channels such as websites, search engines, social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc, and the deployment of mobile applications for various hardware platforms.
The scope of digital marketing continues to grow with the increase in digital activities of the world populations. The digital world can best be describe as a planet on its own. Increase in the number of people who use social media, search engines, more website entering into the digital world and some of those website coming with a functional mobile application, have made conventional marketing old fashion.
This method of marketing ensure that you deliver your adverts to an audience who are interested in what you are offering. Digital marketing allows you maximise your advertising budget gives you the option of targeting your adverts using lots of parameters.
Subscribe to this course to learn about how you can successfully grow your business using necessary digital tools.
Also Check our course on Social Media Merketing
Social Media Marketing
Schedule for the course:
RAPHEX Educational Services & Concept Office
Course: Digital Marketing (4hrs Daily)
Time：10:00am – 2:00pm
A15 Kollington Plaza, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oke-Ado Ibadan, Oyo State
Enquiry Number :
Terms & Condition
- Participant must attend to all classes and complete all exercises.
- Participant who take this course but failed the exam can re-take the same course once for free in within 1 year.
- Retake students can Computer Application Exam at a 10% off discount price.
- Course will only commence if more than 3 students are enrolled. In the case where less than 3 students are enrolled, Eduwheel shall notify the participants in no less than 48 hours prior to the original scheduled course date and students who enrolled shall be given the option to postpone or cancel the partaking of the course and exam.
- Eduwheel reserves the right to make changes to the exam date, time and venue at Eduwheel’s discretion, in which case Eduwheel School shall notify the participants in no less than 48 hours prior to the original scheduled exam time and participants will be given the option to reschedule or cancel the partaking of the exam.
- Eduwheel School reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
No Reviews found for this course.