APPLICATION FOR THE 2021/2022 DEVELOPING COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP (KNB) PROGRAM IN INDONESIA
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
MASTER DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum age is 35 years old.
- Posses a bachelor degree (please provide the scanned degree certificate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that master degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Master Degree scholarship.
- Have at least the IBT TOEFL score of 80, or IELTS score of 6.0, or TOEIC score of 700 (the certificate must be obtained within last 2 Years).
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Provide recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the employer/immediate supervisor.
- Provide Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools.
- Prove of citizenship (Official Passport or Personal ID).
- Complete the online application form.