APPLICATION FOR THE 2021/2022 DEVELOPING COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP (KNB) PROGRAM IN INDONESIA
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCTORATE
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 40 years old.
- Hold a master degree (please provide the scanned degree certificate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that Doctorate degree holder is not eligible to apply.
- Obtain a recommendation letter from the potential research supervisor in one of the universities providing partner of the KNB Scholarship.
- Provide a statement of purpose that at least states the purpose of their studies, the origin of their interests in studying in Indonesia and pursuing their chose research topic and their plans for the academic future.
- Have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certifiend English Proficiency Test) score of 90 TOEFL IBT or 7.0 IELTS or equivalent (the certificate must be obtained within the last 2 Years).
- Complete the online application form.