APPLICATION FOR THE 2021/2022 DEVELOPING COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP (KNB) PROGRAM IN INDONESIA
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum age is 25 years old.
- Possess a High School degree (please provide the scanned degree certificate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that master degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Master Degree scholarship.
- Have the English Proficiency Test Score as follows: IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 700.
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Provide recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the employer/immediate supervisor.
- Provide Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools.
- Prove of citizenship (Official Passport or Personal ID).
- Complete the online application form.