This is to inform the general public and all candidates interested in gaining admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the sales of form for Post-UTME and Direct Entry Students for 2020/2021 academic session is now in progress.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday 27th July, 2020 to 30th October, 2020.
Latest Update: All candidates who registered for the upcoming Post UTME and Direct Entry Admissions into programmes in Akwa Ibom State University with Awaiting Result are advised by this notice to visit the result upload page at www.aksu.edu.ng/newal to upload their o-level results.
Please note that only candidates with satisfactory o-level results duly uploaded before the date of screening will be considered for admission into the University.
Click HERE to upload your o-level result Now!.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2020 UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution as well as Direct Entry Applicants.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Monday 27th July, 2020 to 30th October, 2020.
Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
5. Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you
wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
6. The Screening fee is N2,000
7. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
8. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
9. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2020 UTME result printout.
d. 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
e. Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
10. Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session will be scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold on a date to be communicated to candidates later
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on a date to be communicated to candidates later
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
(a) Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2020 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU.
Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
For further information, please visit:
www.aksu.edu.ng, www.facebook.com/aksu360 and www.twitter.com/aksu360
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com