This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their ADSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately; the list is available on the university website.
Admitted candidates are to get the following documents ready as they will be needed during their screening at the university:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.