Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award (ACNA) 2021 is calling for nominations. The Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award (formerly known as Active Citizenship in Education Award) is a periodic public recognition of young Nigerians living in Nigeria, who go beyond their civic duties to improve access to quality education and better healthcare for children and young people in Nigeria.
The initiative aims to create awareness about the importance of quality education in national development and the contribution of good healthcare in advancing education in Nigeria. The award seeks to encourage young people to regularly take actions (online or offline) that contribute to achieving SGG 4: Quality education and SDG 3: Health and well-being in Nigeria.
Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award
- The winner will receive an award Plaque and a recognition certificate.
Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award Eligibility
- Applicant must be a Nigerian living in Nigeria;
- Must not be below 15 years or above 35 years of age;
- Your work should be in the education or health sector;
- Your target audience should be children or young people in Nigeria
- Someone can recommend you, but you must submit the application yourself.
How to Nominate for Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award
The call for nomination is open; you can refer someone you know or submit a self-nomination. The deadline for application is April 10, 2021.