The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission List
Currently, ABSU prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abia State University (ABSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on ABSU website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.